If you feel you may have a bit of weight to lose after the holidays and you want in on a very motivating competition, click here to check out my friend Mindy's weight-loss challenge. The last time she held this, each person put in $25 and then at the end of the challenge, whomever had lost at least 10% of their starting weight got to split the jackpot. I was a winner and got to buy a new pair of SMALLER jeans with my prize money! This time, we each are putting in $40 and there are a lot more people involved...therefore, the pot is much bigger! GAME ON!
If you are interested, let me know and I can forward you Mindy's e-mail with more details and the official rules.
Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OH.. I'd love to but right now.. I can't :(. Lucky you to lose weight and still get a baby in 3 months :)
Wow, sounds like a tournament! That is a great spin on the whole thing!
Post a Comment